By nature I’m an encourager, so this week I’m laying out some inspirational thoughts, from one writer to another. Sit back and enjoy.
1. Write the book your heart demands you write.
2. Create something special, which you long to share with your readers.
3. If there’s a fire within you to write. Allow that passion to burn bright.
4. Write with your own voice, and make it stand out from the crowd.
5. Don’t wonder what if? Make it happen.
6. Never lose your courage. Writers stick with it.
7. Don’t worry about the setbacks. Just focus on the writing.
8. Put one foot in front of the other, or one letter after another.
9. Relentlessly pursue.
10. Kick those obstacles to the curb. Focus on your passion.
11. Choose your destination. Educate yourself. And write.
12. Struggles often end with the most rewarding triumphs.
13. Success is a choice. Now get out there, and control your own future.
Do you have any inspirational thoughts to add to mine? If you do, drop me a comment and let me know. Perhaps there was one such thought which truly struck home. Shout it out, because I love hearing from you guys. Have an absolutely inspirational week. I’ll catch you all later.