Her quest begins when she closes her eyes.
Emory Bennett owns a lucrative dreamwalking business. Trained in weaponry and Muay Thai, she spends her nights entering the dream realm resolving her clients’ nightmares, whatever they might be: bad guys, scary beasts, or the classic forgot-to-wear-my-pants nightmare. Her jobs get complicated when a gorgeous man keeps appearing requesting her help.
Grayson, a fellow dreamwalker, is stuck in the dream realm while a stranger inhabits his body. He needs Emory’s assistance in the waking realm, which he can’t visit if he can’t get back into his body.
Once Emory is convinced Grayson’s not a figment of her imagination, they concoct a plan to lure the body snatcher out. But as Emory begins to fall for Grayson, the line blurs between him and the stranger who inhabits his body. She must keep it together to get close enough to discover his secrets, or divide her very soul if she can’t bring the man she loves back.
CONTENT WARNING: Strong language
A Lyrical Press Urban Fantasy Romance
I hope you’ll all join me in welcoming author, Renita Pizzitola, to my blog. Her latest book Dream On released March 4th with Lyrical Press. And wow, isn’t that a fabulous cover. Love it. Also, don’t miss out on her Rafflecopter giveaway listed below. An ebook copy of Dream On and a $10 Amazon or B&N gift card is up for grabs.
Hey Renita, so I’m going to start with a fun rapid fire question round.
– Nicknames? Reni
– Where do you live? Texas
– Have you ever traveled abroad? Unfortunately, no.
– Tea or coffee? Coffee…lots of coffee.
– Favorite dessert? Ice Cream
– Dog or cat? Dog
– Beach or skiing? Hmm, actually I’m a lake person.
– Chocolate, or vanilla, or rocky road ice-cream? Rocky Road
– Lemons or lemonade? Lemonade
– What’s your favorite time of the day to write? Night
– Do you write on holiday? Absolutely
– Last book you read? The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (and LOVED it!)
– Plotter or pantser? Both, mostly pantser
– What three things would you take to a desert island? Kindle, iPhone and lots of adult beverages
I would so take my Kindle too, and then hope for an internet connection to download some more books.
– So, tell us what started you on your journey to being a writer? A request from my dad and a love of writing.
– And if you decided not to be a writer, what would your other dream job be? Being a writer is my dream job!
– Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world? I kind of love Texas but I’d definitely love to travel all over the world.
– What’s a random fact about yourself that would surprise others? I talk really fast, like crazy fast.
– Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? Read often, learn everything you can about writing and don’t be timid. Seek out other writers for support and advice. They are wonderful people and always willing to help.
– Tell us what are you working on now? I just finished a New Adult Contemporary Romance and will be starting on the final book in the Gossamer series.
RAFFLECOPTER GIVEAWAY: Renita is running a giveaway, so to enter for a chance to win an ebook copy of Dream On and a $10 Amazon or B&N gift card, simply click on the link here– a Rafflecopter giveaway
She’ll announce the winner on 31st March, and get in contact.
Renita Pizzitola writes Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy. An avid reader herself, she has always enjoyed stories with witty humor, romance, and fascinating characters. Renita lives in Texas with her husband and two children. When not writing, she enjoys reading everything she can get her hands on, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and playing referee to her two typically adorable children.
Visit www.renitapizzitola.com for more information